With the modern construction site generating vast amounts of data from monitoring devices, the challenge for the industry is deriving actionable insights from it. However, data is often held in disparate systems leading to poor collaboration and worsening project productivity. If they are to succeed in such a competitive market, companies must get the most out of the latest technological innovations and software to maximize their efficiency.
This report provides a detailed analysis of cloud computing and its application in the construction industry.
- This report explores cloud computing technology and its use cases in construction.
- It identifies the key players dominating the current technology theme.
- The key technology, macroeconomic and industry trends are also analyzed.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the importance of cloud computing technology in construction.
- A review of some of the case studies highlighting the growing capabilities of cloud computing in addressing business challenges across the industry.
- Identify and benchmark key companies and technology providers based on their exposure to the theme.