Our ’United States of Amercia (USA) General Insurance - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the US’s general insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the US’s general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, loss ratio, retail and commercial split, premium by line of business, and premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the US’s economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the US’s general insurance segment.
- A comprehensive overview of the US’s economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
- The US’s insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- The US’s general insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- The US’s general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by the US’s general insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in the US -
- It provides historical values for the US’s general insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the US’s general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
- It profiles the top general insurance companies in the US, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the US’s general insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the US’s general insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.