The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Legal and General (L&G) provides insurance, saving, and investment products. The company offers individual and group protection plans, annuities, mortgages, pension plans, and general insurance products. It offers property, car, and mortgage life insurance. It also provides travel insurance, pet insurance, critical illness cover, lifestyle cover, retirement products, pension products, and investment and savings products. In addition, the group offers mortgage advisory services, risk management, and claims management solutions. It serves individuals, families, and business customers across the UK, the US, and Bermuda.
This report provides insights into Legal & General’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Legal & General is leveraging data and analytics to analyze data and generate real-time insights for effective decision-making. It created the ATOM platform to centralize data from multiple platforms, investment management tools, and external applications.
- Legal & General aims to strengthen its digital culture through key technology hires and the digitization of its workspace. In 2018 the group hired Maarten Ectors as chief innovation officer, with responsibility for accelerating growth and developing digital solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Legal & General is investing in automation technology to streamline processes by eliminating manual tasks through robotic process automation.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Legal & General’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.