Rapid industrialization and urbanization have increased the construction activities in Middle east and Africa which in turn is propelling the growth of impact modifiers based engineering plastics and polymers from the region. The market in Middle east Africa is expected to grow at a healthy growth rate of 6.23% for the forecasted period. Also increasing need for the polyvinyl chloride (PVC) products in packaging sector for the region will propel the market for region. The impact modifier-based engineering plastic-based product will provide better heat resistance and molding properties in various end uses in Automotive, Construction and Packaging.
Under this subscription you would be able to access Middle East and Africa Impact Modifiers market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to Impact Modifiers.
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at regional level along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Impact Modifiers
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End-Use: Demand/Sale of Impact Modifiers in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Impact Modifiers by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Impact Modifiers in different countries of the region - Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Impact Modifiers market
To extract data for Middle East and Africa Impact Modifiers market, ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Impact Modifiers manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.