Increasing demand for high performance materials across various end user industries such as aerospace, defense, automotive, electronics etc. is anticipated to rise demand of carbon nanotubes for the forecasted period. Demand growth is anticipated to remain highest globally at 9.76% in the forecast period. Demand rise of carbon nanotubes in the Asia Pacific region is attributed to be driven by stronger government support for electric vehicles due to rising awareness about climate change and its effects. Other sectors of rising demand in the region are energy which is rising due to increasing need of Li-Ion batteries and sports equipment which require ultra-light weight high strength sports gear. Introduction of new technologies in the carbon nanotubes sector is set to broaden the end use segment to pharmaceutical sector also which is expected to push the demand further in the region.
Under this subscription you would be able to access the APAC carbon nanotubes market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the industry including but not limited to new plant announcement, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the demand or supply, news and deals and much more specific to carbon nanotubes .
Years Considered for Analysis:
Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
Base Year: 2020
Estimated Year: 2021
Forecast Period: 2022 – 2030
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity at regional level along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at country level
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Carbon nanotubes
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End-Use: Demand/Sale of Carbon nanotubes in different end-user industries across the region
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Carbon nanotubes by different sales channels across the region
- Demand By Country: Demand/Sale of Carbon nanotubes in different countries of the region - China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan, Rest of APAC
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at regional level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the region
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in Carbon nanotubes market
To extract data for the APAC Carbon nanotubes market, ChemAnalyst team conducts primary research surveys with Carbon nanotubes manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and customers followed by exhaustive secondary research to cross validate the information being collected through primary research surveys.