Confectionery in Saudi Arabia, 2020 - Top Growth Opportunities provides recommended actions and detailed analysis of how to target the best growth opportunities for Confectionery producers and retailers. Readers can understand what categories, channels, companies, and consumers will drive the success of Confectionery markets in Saudi Arabia through GlobalData’s detailed and robust data, expert insight, and case studies.
Our Top Growth Opportunity reports use a risk versus reward opportunity model to identify the best growth markets for Bakery & Cereals producers. Through this in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
Top Growth Opportunities for Confectionery in Saudi Arabia provides an overview of the confectionery market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. GlobalData’s proprietary Risk vs Reward Opportunity model pinpoints the best growth opportunities for Confectionery producers, suppliers and retailers by combining robust, granular data and expert insight. The report uses this framework to identify the best opportunities, analyze white spaces in the market, and outline new product development that will effectively target the most pertinent consumer need states. These are combined to offer strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Saudi Arabia market. Improve your consumer targeting by understanding who’s driving the market, what they want, and why
- A study of market value and volumes over 2014-2019 for the Saudi Arabia, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2019-2024 period
- White space analysis, to pinpoint attractive spaces in the market and the key actions to take
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and regional product innovation targeting key consumer needs
- Among the top eight high-potential countries, Saudi Arabia’s confectionery sector ranked seventh on the GlobalData Opportunity Score and was valued at US$1,492.5 million in 2019
- Supported by solid GDP growth and positive macroeconomic factors, the Saudi Arabian confectionery sector is poised to record value growth at a CAGR of 4.9% over the 2019-2024 period. Furthermore, declining unemployment levels, increasing consumer expenditure and growth in private investments are expected to boost sales in Saudi Arabia’s consumer sector
- However, an overreliance on oil production for economic growth - combined with an overexposure to the Brexit trade deal - keeps the Saudi Arabian economy in an uncertain position, particularly with plummeting oil prices and demand predicted to decline further due to COVID-19
- Saudi Arabia is recording premiumization across categories in the confectionery sector
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Saudi Arabian Confectionery consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector. Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined.
- This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.