The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
NatWest Group (formerly RBS Group) is a provider of personal and commercial banking and other financial solutions through two major subsidiaries: RBS and NatWest. Its Personal Banking segment offers accounts, cards, loans and mortgages, insurance, investment and private banking solutions. Business Banking includes cards and payments, business loans and finances, business support and international finance. Some of its other brands include Ulster Bank, Coutts, Adam & Company, Drummonds, Isle of Man Bank, Holt’s, Lombard and RBS International. It also provides risk management, trading and debt financing solutions through the NatWest Markets brand. The group has operations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North America.
This report provides insights into NatWest Group’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- NatWest is tapping into key disruptive technologies in order to enhance its operational efficiency, improve product offerings, and enhance the customer experience.
- NatWest is focusing on speeding up software delivery cycles, automating manual server provisioning activities, improving system resilience and processes, and delivering innovative solutions.
- It has introduced facial recognition-based account opening and a biometric fingerprint technology-based credit card in partnership with Mastercard and Gemalto in order to provide secure transactions to its customers.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about NatWest Group’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.