ICICI Bank offers personal and corporate banking, investment banking, private banking, venture capital, life and non-life insurance, securities broking, and asset management services to corporate and retail clients, high net worth individuals, and SMEs. Key financial products include deposit accounts, investment products, and consumer and commercial cards.
The bank also provides lending for commercial business requirements, automobiles, home purchases, and agricultural needs. Services offered by the bank also include foreign exchange, remittance, import and export financing, advisory, trade services, personal financial management, cash management, and wealth management. Based out of India, the bank has an operational presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, and Asia.
This report provides insights into ICICI Bank’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- ICICI Bank is tapping into key disruptive technologies including AI, machine learning, cloud, wearable tech, blockchain, biometrics, cybersecurity, and robotic process automation to enhance its operational efficiency, develop product offerings, and improve the customer experience.
- ICICI realigned its resources and strategies in order to serve its customers in a safe manner amid COVID-19. It introduced digital and technology solutions to strengthen its services while ensuring the safety of its customers and workforce.
- The bank remodeled the retail customer journey through self-service options, including the introduction of channel dashboards to monitor the status of loan applications.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about ICICI’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.