Kotak Mahindra Bank offers consumer banking, wholesale banking, custodial, commercial banking, wealth management, car loan, life insurance, general insurance, mutual fund, stockbroking, investment banking, alternate asset, infrastructure financing, microfinance, international business, pension fund, and asset recovery services. Consumer banking comprises accounts, deposits, cards, loans, insurance, investments, payments and transfers, non-resident Indian (NRI) banking, and privy banking. Commercial banking includes working capital, trade service, and various non-banking value-added services. Corporate banking offers finance, payment, and collection services; transaction management; and foreign exchange management. The wealth management segment includes research and insights, investment management, wealth structuring, and banking solutions. The bank serves retail, commercial, SME, NRI, corporate, and wealthy clients in India and through representative offices in the US, the UK, the UAE, Singapore, and Mauritius.
This report provides insights into Kotak Mahindra Bank’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank is utilizing technologies including AI, big data, biometrics, blockchain, cloud, and cybersecurity.
- Kotak has been actively promoting digital banking, including digital payments. The bank has introduced access to a variety of digital payment solutions.
- In August 2016 the bank launched Kotak Innovation Lab to partner with and invest in startups in the fintech space, with the aim of co-developing innovative products and solutions.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Kotak’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.