The global agricultural robots market reached a value of US$ 5.4 Billion in 2020. Agricultural robots, also known as agribots, are one of the latest innovations in the agriculture industry. They are autonomous machines utilized for improving quality and efficiency of yield, minimizing reliance on manual labor, and increasing the overall productivity. Agricultural robots are usually equipped with end effectors or specialized arms for performing a wide range of horticultural activities such as weed control, seeding and planting, aerial data collection, filed mapping, fertilizing and irrigation, intercultural operations, harvesting, soil analysis, and environmental monitoring. Apart from this, these robots are also employed for washing and milking livestock in the dairy farming industry.
Global Agricultural Robots Market Drivers:
With growing population, the demand for food is rising at a rapid pace worldwide. As a result, farmers are now shifting towards modern tools and equipment, such as agricultural robots, to increase their total productivity and generating more revenue. Further, governments around the world are offering subsidies and undertaking initiatives to propagate awareness about automated technologies among farmers. For instance, the European Union has funded projects, such as GRAPE and MARS, to replace labor-intensive tasks with advanced automated technologies. Moreover, several established and start-up agricultural companies are investing in research and development activities to introduce an innovative range of agricultural robots. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the global agricultural robots market to reach a value of US$ 21.10 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 25.50% during 2021-2026.
Breakup by Product Type:
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)/Drones
Automated Harvesting Systems
Breakup by Application:
Dairy Farm Management
Breakup by Offering:
Middle East and Africa
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Deere & Company, Trimble Inc., Agco Corporation, Lely Holding S.?.R.L, AG Eagle LLC, Agribotix LLC, Agrobot, Harvest Automation, Naio Technologies, Precision Hawk, IBM, Agjunction, Inc., DJI, Boumatic Robotics, B.V., AG Leader Technology, Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc., Autocopter Corp, Auroras S.R.L., Grownetics Inc. and Autonomous Tractor Corporation.
Key questions answered in this report:
1. What is the impact of COVID-19 on the global agricultural robots market?
2. What was the global agricultural robots market size in 2020?
3. What will be the global agricultural robots market outlook during the forecast period (2021-2026)?
4. What are the global agricultural robots market drivers?
5. What are the major trends in the global agricultural robots market?
6. What is the global agricultural robots market breakup by product type?
7. What is the global agricultural robots market breakup by application?
8. What is the global agricultural robots market breakup by offering?
9. What are the major regions in the global agricultural robots market?