The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The report analyses that nascent betting sponsorship landscape in the major US sports leagues
Detailed analysis of betting sector sponsorship in North America
Legal sports betting is expected to be rolled out in more than half of US states by the end of 2021, exceeding stakeholders’ initial expectations.
The gambling & gaming sector is estimated to spend $369.6 million on sponsorship in the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and MLS.
- This report analyses the gambling and gaming sponsorship landscape in North America
- It analyses the legal sports betting landscape of all 50 US states and the federal district of Washington D.C.
- It analyses 127 active sponsorship deals by gambling & gaming brands in the major US sports leagues
- It profiles the seven leading gambling & gaming brands in the North American market
- It profiles the five major US sports leagues and their relationship with the gambling & gaming sector
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides a comprehensive understanding of the betting sponsorship landscape in North America