The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Russia - The Future of Foodservice to 2024” published by GlobalData provides extensive insight and analysis of the Russian Foodservice market over the next five years (2019-2024) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers. The report includes:
Low GDP growth in 2019 paved the way for continued economic depression throughout the year. The ongoing disruptions from COVID-19 will further lead to a GDP decline in 2020. Russia’s foodservice sector has grown in value at a positive pace in recent years, driven by transaction volume growth. Both sales and transactional growth are expected to contract in the future, excaberated by the pandemic.
Overview of Russia’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Russia’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Russia’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Russian population.
Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Russian foodservice market.
- Growing preference among urban consumers will lead to takeaway value growth outperforming dine-in between 2019 - 2024.
- The QSR channel in Russia is moderately consolidated, and the leading five players held a combined share of 40% of total sales in 2019.
- FSRs made up only 4.9% of the total profit sector sales value in 2019; the slow economic growth has led to consumers being wary about spending their money in the more expensive FSR channel.
Reasons To Buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2019 - 2024) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Russia’s foodservice market.