Global non-woven fabrics market is projected to reach $ 48.41 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.56% owing to proliferation of new technologies, rise in awareness of environment friendly fabrics, rise in disposable income levels and rapid urbanization. Based on technology, the spunmelt technology dominates global non-woven fabrics market. However, Dry Laid segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Spunmelt technology dominates the country’s non-woven fabrics market. Spunmelt polypropylene is majorly used in disposable hygiene products. Gradually rising penetration of disposable non-woven fabrics like adult incontinence products, baby diapers and female hygiene products has led to the dominance of polypropylene fiber and Spunmelt technology. Also, on account of increasing demand for geotextiles in roadways as well as infrastructure construction the demand for non-woven fabric market is expect to rise.
In 2020, with the spread of COVID-19 in major global economies, sudden surge in demand for PPE like gloves, protective gowns, mask, etc., was witnessed. Growing health awareness and government mandate to mask wearing is expected to further drive demand for non-woven fabrics market globally.
APAC region dominated the global accounted for the largest share of the global non-woven fabrics market. Dominance of Asia-Pacific in global non-woven fabrics market can be attributed to growing awareness about benefits of non-woven fabrics in its developing economies, like China and India, that account for majority of the total non-woven fabrics consumption worldwide.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Period: 2016-2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022–2026
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of non-woven fabrics which covers production, demand and supply of non-woven fabrics market globally.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of non-woven fabrics.
- To classify and forecast global non-woven fabrics market based on fiber, technology, end-use and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global non-woven fabrics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global non-woven fabrics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of non-woven fabrics.
Some of the major key players operating in non-woven fabrics market are Freudenberg Group, E. I. DUPONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Welspun India Limited, Fiberweb India Limited, Fibertex Nonwovens A/S, Suominen Corporation, AutoTechNonwovens Private Limited, etc.
The pricing of Non Woven Fabrics is largely dependent on fluctuations in crude oil, Natural Gas and other upstream sources.
To extract data for global Non Woven Fabrics market, primary research surveys were conducted with Non Woven Fabrics manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, ChemAnalyst was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, ChemAnalyst analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for Global Non Woven Fabrics market over the coming years.
ChemAnalyst calculated Non Woven Fabrics demand globally by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering imported styrene prices, a monomer used for production of Non Woven Fabrics. ChemAnalyst sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied by ChemAnalyst.
Key Target Audience:
- Non Woven manufacturers and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to Non Woven distribution
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Market research organizations and consulting companies
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for industry stakeholders such as non-woven fabrics manufacturers, customers and policy makers. The study would also help them to target the growing segments over the coming years (next two to five years), thereby aiding the stakeholders in taking investment decisions and facilitating their expansion.
In this report, global non-woven fabrics market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
- Market, by Fiber Polypropylene, Cotton, Polyester, Rayon and Others
- Market, by Technology Spunmelt, Dry-Laid, Others
- Market, by End Use Disposable Products, Wipes, Geotextiles, Medical/Surgical Products, Filtration Products, Automotive, others
- Market, by Region North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, South America
- Market, by Region
- North America United States, Mexico, Canada
- APAC China, India, Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia
- Europe Germany, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Poland
- MEA Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, South Africa, Israel
- South America Brazil, Argentina, Colombia
ChemAnalyst offers detailed analysis of major players including basic company details, Segmental/product information, financial matrices, growth strategies, expansion plans, collaborations, SWOT analysis etc.to give a comprehensive and meaningful insights on the respective product market.
With the given market data, Chemanalyst offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs. The following customization options are available for the report: