China Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of China Life Insurance (Group) Company, offers a range of life insurance products. It provides term life insurance, whole life insurance, endowment insurance, universal life insurance, group life insurance, and annuity policies. China Life also provides accident and health insurance products such as medical expense insurance, disease-specific insurance, and defined benefit insurance. The company serves individuals, SMEs, and large institutional clients in China. It markets and distributes products through direct sales representatives, insurance agency companies, commercial banks, and insurance brokerage companies.
This report explores China Life’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- China Life is exploring technologies including AI, machine learning, big data, cloud, and blockchain.
- The company has established multiple AI-based platforms by integrating technologies such as big data, real-time calculators, facial recognition, voice recognition, and deep learning.
- The company has built a corporate-level digital platform that combines both online and offline channels to drive interactions among customers, salesforce teams, and the company. The platform leverages big data to analyze customer needs and recommend personalized insurance products and services.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about China Life’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.