Agricultural Products BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the agricultural products industry and had a total market value of $1,177.3 billion in 2019. Brazil was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the agricultural products industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $794.5 billion in 2019. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $218.6, $121.3, and $42.9 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the agricultural products industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $961.9 billion in 2024, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $313.7, $173.7 and $50.6 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC agricultural products market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC agricultural products market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key agricultural products market players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC agricultural products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC agricultural products market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC agricultural products market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC agricultural products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC agricultural products market?