Media Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Media industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- These countries contributed $222.0 billion to the global media industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $269.6 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 4% over the 2019-24 period.
- Within the media industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $158.7 billion in 2019. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $23.9 and $23.5 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the media industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $187.8 billion in 2024, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $35.0 and $28.4 billion, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five media industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five media industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key media industry players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five media industry with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five media industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the emerging five media industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five media industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five media industry?