Our ’Goldman Sachs Wealth Management - Competitor Profile’ provides a comprehensive analysis of Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Goldman Sachs is one of the leading financial services companies globally, with a presence in over 26 countries. It operates through four business divisions: Investment Banking, Global Markets, Asset Management, and Consumer & Wealth Management.
- In January 2020, Goldman Sachs introduced a new Consumer & Wealth Management division. This includes consumer banking and wealth management services. Wealth Management was previously under Investment Management, which is now known as Asset Management.
- Goldman Sachs Consumer & Wealth Management’s revenues increased marginally by 0.7% in 2019 over 2018.
- The division witnessed 6% growth in operating revenues in Q1 2020 against Q4 2019. However, the coronavirus crash resulted in an 8.8% drop in operating revenues in Q2 2020 against the previous quarter.
- While Goldman Sachs Wealth Management has a global presence, the US remains its key market, particularly Texas, California, and Florida.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of Goldman Sachs and its Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
- Discover Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Goldman Sachs Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.