This report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations during 2012-17, including highlights of the key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
SDI's "The Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2017: Market Profile" is an essential source of information covering the market attractiveness and emerging opportunities of the defense industry in Pakistan.
Pakistan is a major non-NATO ally of the US and a significant collaborator with China in the area of defense development. The annual increases in the Pakistani defense budget are largely due to the country's long-standing territorial dispute with neighboring India and the internal instability caused by radical terrorist groups.
Reasons To Buy
"The Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities to 2017: Market Profile" allows you to:
- Understand the market size and forecasts of the Pakistan defense industry.
- Understand the budget allocation of the Pakistan defense industry.
- Gain knowledge on Homeland Security market size and forecast.
- Gain insight into the benchmarking data with Key global markets.
- Understand the key trends and growth stimulators of the Pakistan defense industry.