The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Satellite Connectivity Market Forecast, 2020-2027
The satellite connectivity industry analysis by BIS Research projects the market to have significant growth of CAGR of 13.09% based on the values during the forecast period from 2020 to 2027. The North America region is expected to dominate the market by 2027 with a share of 43.21%. The North America region includes the U.S. and Canada, but the U.S. is expected to acquire a major share in 2027 due to the increase in the investment of companies in the country.
The satellite connectivity market has gained huge importance in the past few years. This is due to the rising demand for commercial satellite communications. Several space agencies and research organizations and industry players are engaged in establishing global satellite communications.
Scope of the Global Satellite Connectivity Market
The satellite connectivity market research provides the market information for segmentation such as the range of application of satellite communications based on its end-users and range of usable frequencies. The market is also divided depending upon the components and their operational orbits. The market analysis examines the satellite connectivity market outlook in terms of the trends, driving forces, opportunities, technological advancements, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market and business dynamics, along with the detailed product contribution of the key players operating in the market.
Global Satellite Connectivity Market Segmentation
The report constitutes an extensive study of the satellite connectivity industry. The report largely focuses on providing market information for satellite communication covering various segments, components, frequencies, and regions. The frequency range included VHF, UHF, SHF, and EHF. The orbits were classified into low Earth orbit, middle Earth orbit, and geostationary orbit. The market is further segmented into three end use, namely government/civil, defense, and commercial.
The satellite connectivity market is segregated by region under four major regions, namely North America, Europe, APAC, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions (by country) is provided.
Key Companies in the Global Satellite Connectivity Industry
The key players in the global satellite connectivity market include Thales Group, Indra Group, Echostar, Viasat, General Dynamics, Inmarsat, Cobham PLC, L3Harris Technologies, Honeywell, Israel Aerospace Industries, Norsat, Aselasan, SitaOnAir, Collins Aerospace (UTC), Singtel, Telemar Group, Marlink, Leonardo S.p.A, SpaceX, Kongsberg and government space agencies such as the European Space Agency (France), and Indian Space Research Organisation (India).
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the satellite connectivity market during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- How is COVID-19 affecting the growth of the global satellite connectivity market?
- What are the recent trends in the satellite connectivity market and shift in demand within the orbit segment?
- Who are the key players in the satellite connectivity market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
- What is the expected revenue generated by the global satellite connectivity market during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase its market presence in the industry?
- Which application of the satellite connectivity and end user is expected to dominate the market in 2027?
- What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the satellite connectivity market?
- What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the satellite connectivity market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) by 2027?