GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, “Sweden - Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape”. The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Sweden. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The Swedish pharmaceutical market, in terms of Swedish Krona was valued at SEK36.11B in 2012, which increased at a CAGR of 4.78% to SEK50.09B in 2019. In terms of US dollars, it was valued at $5.33B in 2012, which decreased at a negative CAGR of 0.09% to $5.30B in 2019. The market value is expected to remain flat in terms of US dollars and is estimated to reach $5.27B by 2024. The growth in the pharmaceutical market is attributed to the growing aging population; lifestyle-related disease conditions such as diabetes and obesity; and increased prevalence of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular conditions, strokes, and cancer. Generics substitution and low pricing are barriers to the growth of the Swedish pharmaceutical market.
The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Sweden, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Fresenius Kabi, Octapharma, and Sobi
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Abbott, Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Alcon, and Getinge
- An insightful review of the COVID-19 epidemiology, COVID-19 impact and developments in healthcare market, HealthTech landscape, reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the country’s healthcare policy highlights, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Sweden healthcare market
Reasons To Buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Sweden’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Sweden’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors’ performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership