The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Global Crude Oil Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Crude Oil Pipelines" is a comprehensive report on major, trunk/transmission crude oil pipelines industry in the world. The report provides key crude oil pipeline details for major active, planned, announced and suspended pipelines in the world. The details provided include pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for major, trunk crude oil pipelines across the world by country and by region. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2020 to 2024. The report further provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total pipeline length (regional/global). The report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level, wherever available.
- Updated information on all active, suspended, planned and announced crude oil trunk/transmission pipelines with start years up to 2024
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all active, suspended, planned and announced crude oil pipelines up to 2024
- Provides annual breakdown of new-build capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2020-2024.
- Latest developments and contracts related to crude oil pipelines, at regional level, wherever available
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned and announced trunk/transmission crude oil pipelines globally.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the crude oil pipelines industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity