The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our Tourism Source Market Insight - Brazil (2020) report provides a thorough insight into the Brazilian domestic and outbound tourism markets. The report looks at the profiles of Brazilian tourists and summarizes the key reasons that they travel. The report offers an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets and current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Brazilian outbound travel market.
- Sun and beach tourism is the most popular tourism type in Brazil, with nearly 70% of tourists typically taking this kind of holiday.
- 46% of Brazilian tourists said they would book via an accommodation sharing site, whilst 39% would book via a price comparison website.
- Leisure travel is the biggest reason for international travel from Brazil. In 2019, 5 million tourists traveled internationally for leisure purposes.
- Brazilians aged between 35 and 49 are most likely to take a trip accounting for 24.9% of all travelers in 2019.
- This report is part of GlobalData’s Source Market Insights Series. This report provides an in-depth analysis of traveler flows, spending patterns, main destination markets, as well as current and future opportunities for tourism businesses seeking to tap into the Brazilian outbound travel market.
Reasons To Buy
- This report provides clear insight into developments in Brazil’s domestic and outbound tourism markets.
- The report uses data and analysis to discuss future trends related to domestic trips, international departures, traveler spending, and main destination markets.
- The report explores the different profiles of Brazilian tourists and the reasons that they travel, hence providing an insight into the trends in different segments of the market.
- The reader gains a strong understanding of the opportunities in the country, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions