The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Global Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2024 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in the world. The report provides key pipeline details for major active, planned, announced and suspended pipelines in the world. The details provided include pipeline/pipeline system name, operator name, start year, start point, end point, status, length, capacity and diameter for major, trunk crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas pipelines across the world by country and by region.
The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2020 to 2024. The report further provides key country comparisons within a region and regional comparisons, based on contribution to total pipeline length (regional/global). The report also offers recent developments and latest awarded contracts at regional level.
Trunk pipelines, Crude Oil Pipelines, Petroleum Products Pipelines, Natural Gas Pipelines, Planned Pipelines, Announced Pipelines, Cross-Country Pipelines, Pipeline Operators, Pipeline Length, Capex, Capital Expenditure
- Updated information on all active, suspended, planned and announced crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas trunk/transmission pipelines with start years up to 2024
- Provides key details such as operator name, start year, start point, end point, location, length, diameter and capacity for all active, suspended, planned and announced crude oil, petroleum products, and natural gas pipelines up to 2024
- Provides annual breakdown of new-build capital expenditure outlook by region and by key countries for the period 2020?–2024.
- Latest developments and contracts related to oil and gas pipelines, at regional level, wherever available.
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active, suspended, planned and announced trunk/transmission pipelines globally
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the oil and gas pipelines industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong pipeline data
- Assess your competitor’s pipeline network and its capacity