The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Wind Power Market, Update 2020 - Global Market Size, Turbine Market Share, Average Turbine Size, and Key Country Analysis to 2030" is the latest market analysis report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global wind power market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the global wind power market. The report provides data and analysis on the historic and forecast wind power capacity and generation; the impact of COVID-19 pandemic, average turbine size, and market size for ten key wind power countries - The US, Brazil, Germany, Spain, UK, France, China, India, Australia, and South Africa.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report includes -
- Wind power market study at global level, and at key country level covering ten key countries in depth.
- Key growth drivers and challenges at a country level.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the wind power markets.
- Historic (2010-2019) and forecast (2020-2030) data for cumulative installed wind power capacity and generation split by type (onshore and offshore) at global level and also for each of the 10 countries covered.
- Average turbine size historically up until 2019, for each of the key countries.
- Market size and market shares globally and in each of the key countries.
- Import and export values of turbines in each of the key countries.
Reasons To Buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data in the wind power market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the drivers and challenges of the market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
- Identify key partners, geographies, and business-development avenues.
- Respond to business structure, strategy, and prospects.