The Covid-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the global demand for oil and gas. This downturn could bring forward the notion of peak oil demand, potentially hampering the growth prospects of oil producers. Consequently, leading oil companies are planning to increase their focus on renewable energy generation and their related markets. This transition is prompting oil and gas EPC companies to realign their businesses and capitalize on this emerging market segment. Major EPC companies can leverage their expertise in project design and execution to deliver a strong value proposition in renewable energy markets.
Reviews preparedness of leading oil and gas EPC companies in the ongoing energy transition in the oil and gas industry.
- Reviews preparedness of leading oil and gas EPC companies in the ongoing energy transition in the oil and gas industry.
- Analyses prevailing energy trends and highlights segments that are poised for growth in the coming years
- Evaluates recent contracts issued to major oil and gas EPC companies within the oil and gas industry as well as renewable energy segments
- Provides an in-depth overview of the strategies adopted by different EPC companies to align with the changing energy dynamics.
Reasons To Buy
- Analyze how EPC contractors will need to adapt to the energy transition trend in the oil and gas industry
- Evaluate the competitive positioning of major oil and gas EPC across different energy segments.
- Understand the roadmap being adopted by major oil and gas EPC companies in the energy transition