The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Our latest report "Solar PV Modules and Inverters, Update 2020 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2024" offers comprehensive information and understanding of the global solar PV module and inverter markets. The report offers in-depth analysis at the global, regional (Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa) and key country (the US, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, and France) level.
The report analyzes the PV modules market capacity and market value, classified by technology for the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2024) periods. Similarly, the PV inverters market capacity is analyzed based on consumer segment and the market value is outlined in the report. The solar PV module technologies covered in the report are crystalline silicon (c-Si) and thin-film and the consumer categories provided for the PV inverters market analysis are Residential, Commercial, and Utility-scale. The report covers drivers and restraints influencing the market and provides the competitive landscape at the global and key country levels. Key policies and initiatives, upcoming projects, and recent tenders issued and contracts signed are provided. Profiles of major manufacturers are also presented in this report. At the global and key country levels, the market impact of COVID is also outlined.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyzes the solar PV module and inverter market. Its scope includes -
- Analysis of the solar PV module and inverter markets with a focus on market value and capacity in the global and regional levels including Asia-Pacific, Americas, Europe, and Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- The report provides analysis of the solar PV module and inverter markets for key countries including the US, Chile, China, India, Japan, the UK, Germany, and France.
- The report offers country level solar market value and capacity analysis for the historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2020-2024) periods.
- It also provides competitive landscape at the global and country level for the year 2019, profiles of major players in the markets, key projects, and tenders issued and contracts signed at the country level.
- Market drivers and restraints along with their impact on the markets, along with key policies and regulations are also discussed.
- Impact of COVID at the global and country levels is also outlined.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by analyzing historical and forecast data on the solar PV module and inverters market.
- Develop strategies based on developments in the markets.
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the activities of the major competitors in the markets.
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects.