Verizon is strongly focusing on enhancing its content delivery platform, for which the company has launched its mobile first strategy. Under the strategy, Verizon is promoting its brand Oath (now Verizon Media).
Verizon has signed strategic partnerships with many technology companies over the years, including Facebook, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Amazon, and Qualcomm, for gaining access to advanced technologies.
Verizon has established several employee groups inside the organization that works to develop disruptive technologies to offer better products and services.
The report provides information and insights into Verizon’s technology activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships and product launches
- Details of investments and acquisitions in companies providing innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- The key technology themes under focus for Verizon are 5G & telecom convergence, AI & machine learning, augmented & virtual reality, autonomous vehicles, big data, blockchain, cloud, cybersecurity, digital media, IoT, and smart cities.
- Verizon is enhancing its digital media streaming solutions by launching Digital Media Services’ Edgecast CDN, a platform for online video streaming and CDN requirements.
- Verizon restructured itself into three customer facing units, namely Consumer, Business, and Verizon Media Group to improve its 5G services offering.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Verizon’s technology operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments, and acquisitions of Verizon.