Rio Tinto is exploring and utilizing technologies, including blockchain, big data, cloud, and others to achieve operational efficiencies and minimize security risks.
It has has been carrying out several innovation programs and developing new technologies and processes to enable intelligent mining operations.
Rio Tinto has signed strategic partnerships with several technology companies over the years, including Microsoft, IBM, Accenture, and Oracle.
The report provides information and insights into Rio Tinto’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its accelerator programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Details of venture investments in companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Rio Tinto has developed the world’s first intelligent mine - the Koodaideri iron ore mine in Western Australia.
- The company formed Future Minds Accelerator program for creating skilled workforce.
- Rio Tinto has live ICT contracts with Cirrus Networks, IBM, and CGI Group, Inc.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Rio Tinto’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of Rio Tinto.