PepsiCo started using a wide range of digital solutions and emerging technologies to drive innovation and bring disruptive changes in its business operations. It is focusing on the use of key disruptive technologies to enhance its operational efficiency and service capabilities. Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, digital business, virtual & augmented reality, e-commerce, big data, the office of the future, factory of the future, mobile, and 3D printing are the key technologies under focus for the company.
PepsiCo has embraced an omnichannel customer relationship strategy to ensure its customers shop from anywhere, anytime, and through any mode.
The company has launched in-house technology accelerator programs and innovation labs and partnered with tech innovation programs over the years to explore new technologies and develop solutions that help it to improve its business operations and customer service. .
Pepsico forged major live ICT contracts with Comarch SA and HCL Technologies Ltd.
The report provides information and insights into Pepsico’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
- Details of venture investments in companies having innovative solutions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- PepsiCo is digitizing its supply chain activities to automate and forecast the order status based on sales.
- PepsiCo has signed strategic partnerships with many technology companies over the years, including Facebook, AliveNow, Google, Protolabs, Esker, Roby Technologies, Robot Vera, Trifacta Software, and Alibaba.
- Its proprietary BDA platform helps it to advise its retailer partners on what Pepsi items to stock, where to display in stores, and what promotions to offer.
- The company launched two direct-to-consumer websites to cater to online demand for products during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Pepsico’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of Pepsico.