GlobalData is currently tracking road related construction projects in Asia-Pacific with a total value of US$1.38 trillion, which includes projects from the announced to execution stages. China accounts for a large share of the regional total, with an overall pipeline totalling US$643.1 billion, ahead of India with a pipeline of US$234.6 billion.
This report provides a detailed analysis of road construction projects in Asia-Pacific, based on projects tracked by GlobalData.
- The report provides analysis based on GlobalData’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the roads construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.