GlobalData is currently tracking airport construction projects in the region with a combined value of US$283.9 billion, of which projects with a total value of US$110.0 billion are already underway, and projects totalling US$81.8 billion are in the pre-execution stage (comprising design, tender and award stages).
This report provides a detailed analysis of Airport construction projects in Asia-Pacific, based on projects tracked by GlobalData.
- The report provides analysis based on GlobalData’s construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
- The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insight into the development of the Airports construction sector.
- Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
- Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.