Swiss Re provides wholesale reinsurance, insurance, and risk transfer solutions. The company provides reinsurance products for casualty, property, aviation, agriculture, trade credit, surety, political risk, life and health, engineering, and marine. It offers commercial insurance solutions such as accident and health insurance, cyber insurance, financial and professional liability insurance, and property and business interruption insurance.
Swiss Re is tapping into the power of technologies including AI, blockchain, data analytics, machine learning, wearable tech, and big data to achieve operational efficiencies, as well as to improve its underwriting and claims management procedures.
Swiss Re has been moving its traditional IT infrastructure to cloud infrastructure and aims to take 95% of its legacy systems off-premises by 2020.
Swiss Re has taken the automation route to improve its operational efficiency and reduce the time spent on repetitive tasks.
Swiss Re has forged major live ICT contracts with NTT Communications and Swisscom.
This report explores Swiss Re’s fintech strategies and digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Swiss Re is actively supporting insurtech startups across India and Europe, both by launching independent accelerator programs and by establishing partnerships with other accelerators. Swiss Re has so far accelerated more than 35 insurtech startups through accelerator programs.
- Swiss Re has partnered with Microsoft to utilize its data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies.
- Swiss Re has invested in tech startups such as Biovotion, Digi.me, Sharecare, and Akquinet.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Swiss Re’s fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into its various product launches and partnership strategies.