The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Kenya Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2025 - Market Outlook for Oil Storage and Pipelines is a comprehensive report on midstream oil and gas industry in Kenya. The report provides details such as name, type, operational status and operator for all active and planned (new build) oil storage terminals and major trunk pipelines in Kenya till 2025. Further, the report also offers recent developments and latest contracts awarded in the country’s midstream sector, wherever available.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered in 3 working days (excluding weekends) from the date of the purchase. However, delivery timeline might vary for some of the reports and the same will be confirmed by us upon order confirmation.
- Updated information related to all active, planned and announced oil storage terminals and trunk pipelines in the country, including operator and equity details
- Key mergers and acquisitions and asset transactions in the country’s midstream oil and gas industry, where available
- Latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to midstream oil and gas industry in the country, wherever available
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strong understanding of the country’s midstream oil and gas industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of capacity/length data
- Assess your competitor’s major LNG terminals, oil storage terminals, major trunk pipelines and underground gas storage sites in the country
- Analyze the latest developments and awarded contracts related to the country’s midstream oil and gas industry