The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Russia Crude Oil Refinery Outlook to 2025 is a comprehensive report on crude oil refinery industry in Russia. The report also provides details on oil refineries such as name, type, operational status, operator apart from capacity data for the major processing units, for all active and planned refineries in Russia for the period 2015-2025. Further, the report also offers recent developments, financial deals as well as latest contracts awarded in the country’s oil refinery industry, wherever available.
*Note: This is an on-demand report and will be delivered in 3 working days (excluding weekends) from the date of the purchase. However, delivery timeline might vary for some of the reports and the same will be confirmed by us upon order confirmation.
- Updated information related to all active, planned and announced refineries in the country, including operator and equity details
- Information on CDU, condensate splitter, coking, catalytic cracking and hydrocracking capacities by refinery in the country, wherever available
- Key mergers and acquisitions, and asset transactions in the country’s crude oil industry, wherever available
- Latest developments, and awarded contracts related to crude oil refineries in the country, wherever available
Reasons To Buy
- Gain strong understanding of the country’s crude oil refining industry
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and outlook of capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s major crude oil refining assets and their performance in the country
- Analyze the latest developments, financial deals and awarded contracts related to the country’s crude oil refining industry
- Understand the country’s financial deals landscape by analyzing how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market