The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
In 2018, Novartis launched Novartis Biome, a global network of digital health innovation labs, to foster and empower health-tech start-up companies leverage data and digital technologies to make advancements in the healthcare sector.
Launched in February 2020, Novartis Biome India is a digital innovation hub that boosts connection and interaction between Novartis and partners from across the digital ecosystem, from emerging startups and academia to the biggest players in the industry.
Novartis signed an MoU with T-Hub, one of India’s largest technology incubators, to provide support to health-tech, healthcare, and pharmaceutical start-ups to expand their businesses.
The report provides information and insights into Novartis’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches and investments
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Novartis has embarked upon its digital transformation strategy by leveraging advanced analytics and other emerging technologies. And it has invested in efforts to improve the way it uses data in drug discovery and development; to improve the ways it engages with patients, doctors, and other stakeholders; and to automate business processes.
- Novartis is focusing on unifying its large data sets by partnering with data analytics companies such as SHYFT Analytics and Cota Healthcare, enabling a transparent flow of data and insights across its commercial and clinical development teams.
- Novartis is harnessing the power of emerging technologies such as big data, machine learning (ML), virtual reality (VR), and telemedicine among others to transform the healthcare ecosystem and achieve better health outcomes.
- Novartis opened up an innovation lab, Novartis Biome, a global network of digital health innovation labs; and collaborated with T-Hub, an Indian technology incubator to support health-tech, healthcare, and pharmaceuticals start-ups; and also developed a start-up program “techcare” to provide opportunities for running pilot projects.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Novartis’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships and investment strategies.