"Colombia - The Future of Foodservice to 2024” published by GlobalData provides extensive insight and analysis of the Colombian Foodservice market over the next five years (2019-2024) and acts as a vital point of reference for operators or suppliers. The report includes:
Stable economic growth combined with falling unemployment has created a middle class that is better able to afford out-of-home meal occasions. As such, the Colombian economy grew by 3.1% in 2024, with the market becoming increasingly attractive for international investment. The foodservice sector itself saw a CAGR of 5.1% between 2014 and 2024, some of the highest rates in Latin America.
Overview of Colombia’s macro-economic landscape: Detailed analysis of current macro-economic factors and their impact on Colombia’s foodservice market including GDP per capita, consumer price index, population growth and annual household income distribution.
Growth dynamics: In-depth data and forecasts of key channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea Shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) within Colombia’s foodservice market, including the value of the market, number of transactions, number of outlets and average transaction price.
Customer segmentation: identify the most important demographic groups, buying habits and motivations that drive out-of-home meal occasions among segments of the Colombian population.
Key players: Overview of market leaders within the four major channels including business descriptions and number of outlets.
Case Studies: Learn from examples of recent successes and failures within the Colombian foodservice market.
- An increase in employment and rising disposable incomes are the key drivers of the a rise in consumption in the Colombian foodservice industry, with more consumers than ever opting to dine out.
- Pub, Club and Bar dominates the Colombian foodservice industry, accounting for 39.7% of share. This is followed by FSR with half the share, at 17.9%.
Reasons To Buy
- Specific forecasts of the foodservice market over the next five years (2019-2024) will give readers the ability to make informed business decisions through identifying emerging/declining markets.
- Consumer segmentation detailing the desires of known consumers among all major foodservice channels (QSR, FSR, Coffee & Tea shops, Pubs, Clubs and Bars) will allow readers understand the wants and needs of their target demographics.
- Relevant case studies will allow readers to learn from and apply lessons discovered by emerging and major players within Colombia’s foodservice market.