This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of BNP Paribas Wealth Management. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management (AUM). Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Headquartered in Paris, France, BNP Paribas Group operates in Europe, Asia, the US, and the Middle East. It has two divisions: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking. Retail Banking & Services comprises Domestic Markets and International Financial Services. BNP Paribas Wealth Management sits under International Financial Services. BNP Paribas Wealth Management offers a wide range of wealth services to HNW and UHNW individuals, expats, families, and entrepreneurs.
- BNP Paribas Wealth & Asset Management’s revenues increased slightly by 1.0% in 2019, driven by the positive performances of wealth management services. However, business performance has been adversely affected by COVID-19.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is focusing on growth in Asia Pacific and Europe. BNP Paribas Wealth Management has a strong presence in Europe, particularly in its domestic markets Belgium, France, Italy, and Luxembourg.
- BNP Paribas Wealth Management is investing in digital platforms for financial advisors and clients. It is continuously upgrading its digital platforms to enhance the client experience.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth of BNP Paribas and its Global Wealth Management division and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
- Discover BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.