The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Craft beer is in its early stages of development in India, with a market share of 1.2% of the Indian beer market. However, craft beer recorded a 6% volume growth in 2019 as against 3.1% recorded by the overall beer segment. This craft beer trend is being driven by the changing attitudes and preferences of younger and more affluent consumers, who prefer to choose brands and pubs that prepare lighter brews using fresher ingredients.This is prompting even established manufacturers such as United Breweries to venture into the growing craft segment. The company launched Kingfisher Ultra Witbier in December 2019, as the awareness and popularity of craft beer grew in the country.
India Beer and Cider Market Insights 2020 report provides a complete overview of the India Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2019 performance and 2020 outlook.
Covering total market (On and Off-Premise) the report details -
- 2014-2019 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2020 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2013-2019, with 2020 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the India Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the India Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.