The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Deutsche Telekom AG offers integrated telecommunication and information technology solutions and services. The operator offers mobile communications, fixed-network/broadband, Internet, and Internet Protocol television (IPTV) services for consumers. To enterprise customers, the company offers a range of information & communication technology solutions, including cloud-based services, besides the usual mobile telephony and Internet services. It serves around 27.5 million fixed-network and 21 million broadband customers. Deutsche Telekom offers its services under T-Mobile, T-Systems, and T-Home brand names. It serves multiple countries including US and Germany through its own infrastructure.
Deutsche Telekom has been investing in mobile IoT technologies and continues to expand its NB-IoT network enabling its full coverage in countries where it has been deployed, while rolling it out in new countries where it is still not. It uses its NB-IoT ideal to tap opportunities in smart city and smart building projects.
T-Systems reduced the number of its data centers, upgraded its compute and storage capacity and supported its business customers with advanced ICT infrastructure and services, on-premise or via flexible cloud services
The report provides information and insights into Deutsche Telekom’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Deutsche Telekom is tapping key disruptive technologies to reinforce its operational and service proficiencies globally. Artificial intelligence, IoT, cloud & edge computing blockchain, big data, automated home, data centers, chatbot, connectivity, and robotics process automation, connected car, and 5G, are the key technologies under focus for the company.
- DTDL is a European technology arm of the firm. The lab focuses on creating scalable end to end solutions and agile platforms including e-commerce platforms, big data solution, chatbot, mobile apps, analytics, and engagement platform to provide digital experience to its European customers. OneApp, TV App, OneShop, Home Gateway, and Development Rooms are other solutions launched by the lab.
- Hub:raum is a technology incubator of Deutsche Telekom that allows the transfer of innovation from the startups to Deutsche Telekom, enabling new business prospects for both. By funding startups, Deutsche Telekom not only supports its portfolio companies financially but also allows the right to use their co-working space and partner network. hub:raum introduced several programs such as Low Latency Prototyping, Consumer IoT eSIM Program, Go ignite, LTE-M Prototyping, 5G prototyping, and IoT Program with Microsoft, Some of the current programs and hackathon introduced through the incubator
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Deutsche Telekom’s retail operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Deutsche Telekom AG.