Headquartered in Germany, Allianz is a leading provider of integrated financial services, offering a range of insurance and asset management services. Its property and casualty (P&C) insurance solutions cover homes, automobiles, and personal liability, while also safeguarding businesses against risk. The company’s life and health insurance solutions cover individuals, families, organizations, and partners, while its business insurance protects organizations in many ways, from securing their supply chains to protecting their assets. Through its business insurance product line, the company offers specialist and customized business and risk consulting services for SMEs and large corporations. Allianz’s asset management services help institutional and private clients develop their investment portfolios and protect their wealth. The company offers its products under the Allianz, Euler Hermes, PIMCO, and Allsecur brands.
This report explores Allianz’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- In order to drive digital transformation within the organization, Allianz Connect was launched, which serves as a common platform where teams across different countries and subsidiaries collaborate digitally in real-time and share ideas.
- Allianz aims to be a leading digital insurer that offers personalized, data-driven digital experiences tailored to suit customers’ requirements. As part of this strategy, the company has adopted full-scale DevOps and cloud transformation.
- Allianz has signed strategic partnerships with many technology companies over the years, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft, TCS, Philips, Visa, Flock, and Praedicat.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Allianz’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.