Airports, aviation and security are key in this COVID-19 pandemic situation?
The industry is in enormous flux. Airports and aviation face unprecedented difficulties. The battle against COVID-19 is not just a race for profit or market growth, but a battle for survival and a key indicator in the global economy. Testing of passengers and visitors, tracing systems etc., have all added another layer of difficulty to the already complicated system of airport management and security. How can airports survive?
You need to discover how this will impact the market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our in-depth, dedicated 450+ page report contains more than 630 tables and diagrams.
- Delivers best-benefit areas for short- to long-term Airport Security future prospects
- Analyses, for you, global, regional and national sales
- Highlights successful results, trends, changes and revenue projections
- Tells you how to profit best from airport security technologies today.
This report tells you:
- How key players in the Airport Security market are strategically increasing/ decreasing/ holding their positions?
- What are the funding trends in the Airport Security market?
- Development scenarios and global confidence regarding airport security
- Technological and structural changes occurring in the security industry and how they effect you
- Growth assessments within the airport security industry during the forecast timeline?
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 452 page report provides 305 tables and 326 charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Airport Security Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
Key factors this report answers for you include:
- Dealing securely with the increasing number of airports globally
- The Evolving Nature of Security Threats to Civil Aviation
- Protection of infrastructure and productivity
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
Airport Security Market by System
- Biometric System
- Alert and Cyber Security System
- E-fence and Ground Surveillance Radar System
- E-tag System
Airport Security Market by Application
- Access Control
- Perimeter Security
- Cyber Security
Airport Security Market by End-User
- Terminal Side
- Air Side
- Land Side
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 19 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa:
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Airport Security Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
How the Airport Security Market report helps you
In summary, our 450+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Airport Security Market, with forecasts for System, Application, and End-User, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 19 key national markets – See forecasts for the Airport Security market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Southeast Asia, South Africa, and GCC among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 10 of the major companies involved in the Airport Security Market.
Key companies operating in Airport Security industry are given below:
- Bruker Corporation
- CEIA SpA
- G4S Plc
- L3Harris Technologies
- OT-Morpho (IDEMIA)
- Nuctech Company
- OSI Systems
- Securitas AB
- Smiths Group
- SITA, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Thales SA
- The Brink’s Co.
- Siemens AG
- Magal Security Systems.