The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
BBVA offers retail banking, private banking, asset management, wholesale banking, and other related financial solutions. It also operates in other non-core sectors such as real estate, operational leasing, and insurance. Its retail banking offering comprises accounts, cards, loans, mortgages, investments, and digital programs.
Its private banking offering includes investment and advisory services, mortgage solutions, and small business solutions. Asset management comprises asset monitoring, asset investment strategy, credit oversight, and bespoke asset allocation. Wholesale banking consists of business lending, merchant services, liquidity management, treasury management, and business-related solutions. The group offers its services through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals in Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and North America. BBVA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain.
This report explores BBVA’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- BBVA is utilizing artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to automate repetitive tasks and enhance the customer experience. BBVA established an in-house AI Factory to explore potential opportunities around AI and develop solutions that help streamline internal processes.
- BBVA has made significant progress in terms of transformation and has set milestones to accelerate its journey to becoming a completely digital bank. At the end of 2019 the bank had 32.1 million digital banking customers and 29 million mobile banking customers.
- BBVA has invested in and acquired tech companies as part of its digital transformation strategy. The group is focusing on acquiring and investing in unique fintech startups that have the potential to transform the sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about BBVA’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.