Aviva is a multinational insurance and financial services group offering a range of insurance, investment, and retirement solutions to individual and business customers. Its insurance offerings include life, home, motor, travel, private health, personal accident, and income protection solutions. Its investment products include a range of individual savings accounts, investment bonds, and fund options. The company’s business products include a range of business insurance plans and pension solutions. Aviva is headquartered in London and has operations in Europe, Canada, and Asia.
This report explores Aviva’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Aviva utilizes data and analytics to better understand its customers. The company has collaborated with the University of Cambridge to revolutionize insurance business through the use of data science.
- Aviva has signed strategic partnerships with various companies over the years - including Tencent, Amazon, and Sesame Bankhall Group - in order to gain access to advanced technologies that can help the group digitally transform its business and improve customer service.
- Aviva has taken steps to develop a digital culture within the organization. As part of this, the company has launched Digital Garages - innovation hubs where technical experts, creative designers, and business leaders turn ideas into new products and services.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Aviva’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.