Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market 2020 to 2030–our new study reveals trends, R&D progress, and predicted revenues
What has led the pharmaceutical companies to switch to OTC medicines?
The increasing rates of patent expiry lead to a counter-strategy of switching companies from Rx to OTC. In the US, according to the Consumer Healthcare Products Association, approximately 106 ingredients and dosage strengths have undergone a change from Rx to OTC to around 700 OTC products on the market.
Why are dietary supplements and OTC drugs gain massive global traction?
The increasing self-medication appetite of consumers and the alarming necessity to reduce healthcare costs is boosting the global market. In developed regions, lifestyle associated OTC medications, including weight loss products and sleep aid are highly popular. The classic seasonal trend in demand for OTC cold, cough and flu drugs will drive steady growth over time.
How do prominent players strengthen their position throughout the world?
You must read this newly updated report if you are involved in this sector. The report from Visiongain shows you potential revenues up to 2030, evaluate information, trends, opportunities and business outlooks.
Discover how to stay ahead
Our 742 pages report provides 614 tables and charts/graphs. Read on to discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. Our new study lets you assess forecasted sales at overall world market and regional level. See financial results, trends, opportunities, and revenue predictions. Much opportunity remains in this growing Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market. See how to exploit the opportunities.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect your industry. Access this report today.
Forecasts to 2030 and other analyses reveal the commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2030, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), product profiles and commercial developments.
Discover sales predictions for the world market and submarkets
By Product Type
- Branded Drugs
- Generic Drugs
- Cold and Flu Drugs
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Weight Loss/Diet Product
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Online Drugstores
- Health Food Stores
By Dosage Form
- Hard Capsules
- Soft Capsules
- Other Dosage Forms
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for 5 regional and 20 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
Overall world revenue for Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market will surpass $xx million in 2020, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2030. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
Leading companies featured in this report include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- ASKA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fresenius SE & Co KGaA
- H. Lundbeck A/S
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals
- Mylan NV
- Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Roche Holding
- Sanofi SA
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
How the Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market report helps you
In summary, our 700+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, with forecasts for Product Type, Category, Dosage Form, Distribution Channel, Application, each forecasted at a global and regional level– discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues
- Revenue forecasts to 2030 for 5 regional and 20 key national markets – See forecasts for the Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market– including company profiles for 15 of the major companies involved in the Global OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market. Some of the companies profiled in this report include Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd., Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd., H Lundbeck A/S, ASKA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Mylan N.V., Abbott Laboratories, Fresenius SE & Co KGaA, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Sanofi, Roche Holding AG (Roche), Lupin Limited.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with this invaluable business intelligence.