The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Vinegar is an aqueous solution of acetic acid and trace chemicals that may include flavorings. It typically contains 5–8% acetic acid by volume. Vinegar has been used to flavor and preserve foods, heal wounds, fight infections, clean surfaces, and manage diabetes. According to Gen Consulting Company, global vinegar market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 0.91% during the forecast period 2020-2026. Growing potential for vinegar in residential industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market.
The report offers a breakdown of market shares by product, including Pale Vinegar, Rice Vinegar, Apple Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar. By application, the vinegar market is classified into Residential, Commercial. On the basis of region, the vinegar industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Pale Vinegar
- Rice Vinegar
- Apple Vinegar
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Wine Vinegar
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the vinegar market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Mizkan Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Hengshun Vinegar-industry Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Haitian Flavouring And Food Company Ltd.
- Shanxi Shuita Vinegar Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Baoning Vinegar Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Zilin Vinegar Industry Co., Ltd.
- Borges International Group S.L.
- Autralian Vinegar
- Carl Kuhne KG
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global vinegar market.
- To classify and forecast global vinegar market based on product, application.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global vinegar market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global vinegar market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global vinegar market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global vinegar market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of vinegar
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to vinegar