Johnson and Johnson has been strategically focusing on disruptive technologies such as AI & Machine Learning, Robotics, IoT, and Digital Therapeutics among various others to digitally transform legacy practices in business.
The company has been focused on leveraging digital manufacturing techniques using 3D printing.
J&J key accelerators, incubators, & other innovation programs include Janssen Business Development, JLABS, Janssen Disease Interception Accelerator (DIA), and JLINX among others.
The company’s investment portfolio comprises of Cala Health, BlackThorn, Zebra Medical Vision, Cara Care, and Multiscale to name a few.
The report provides information and insights into Johnson & Johnson’s tech activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies, accelerators, incubators, & other innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and innovative solution implementation
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- J&J is responding to rapid surge in product demand during COVID-19, by utilizing data science and advanced algorithms.
- The group is transforming its IT division by moving to hybrid cloud.
- The company launched an AI powered virtual assistant for contact lenses.
- J&J unveiled capability to 3-D print face masks personalized to individual face shape and skin needs.
- The company has major active ICT contracts with Randstad Holding NV, Axiom Global, Inc., and Halian Limited among others.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Johnson & Johnson’s tech operations.
- Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various technology adoption and partnership strategies of Johnson & Johnson.