Koninklijke Philips NV (Philips) is a diversified technology company that develops and manufactures medical systems, and lighting products. The company offers patient care and clinical informatics, imaging systems, healthcare transformation services, and home healthcare solutions. It also offers mother and child care, oral healthcare products including male grooming and beauty products, kitchen appliances, air, garment care, floor care products, sleep, respiratory care, and respiratory drug delivery products. It also provides diagnostic x-ray, integrated clinical, magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and molecular imaging solutions. It has operational presence in South Korea, the US, Japan, China, and other countries. The company serves healthcare, consumer lifestyle, and lighting industries.
Philips has established an Innovation & Strategy organization, which works in collaboration with its businesses, research, design, marketing, and strategy teams across its value chain to facilitate innovation from idea to market and develop digital solutions, adopting emerging technologies improving the company’s product portfolio and innovation efficiency. It also participates in Open Innovation programs for idea generation, improving speed, and leveraging external capabilities.
Philips is offering a comprehensive portfolio of products and services along with COVID -19 oriented solutions to meet the needs of the customers while ensuring safety for its employees during the pandemic. They are investing in R&D, connected care solutions, remote patient monitoring, and other telehealth solutions like e-ICUs and teleradiology, and mobile surgery units.
The report provides information and insights into Koninklijke Philips NV’s activities, including -
- Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
- Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships, Investments and acquisitions
- Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
- Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
- Philips is tapping the power artificial intelligence, IoT, cloud, alternative reality, blockchain, big data, mobile, remote patient monitoring, wearable Tech, digitalization, ecommerce, mobile, robotics, and quantum computing technologies to offer connected care and improve workflow.
- Philips uses deep clinical and consumer insights and emerging technologies to deliver integrated solutions that connect people, data, and technology seamlessly and can help improve patient and staff experience.
- To drive its digital transformation, Philips has developed an AI Lab in Shanghai, affiliated under the PIC in China. The lab focuses on conducting research in the areas of NLP, structured data generation, big data mining and analytics, integrating AI with medical imaging to support healthcare professionals in diagnosing disease and provide personalized treatments.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain insights into Koninklijke Philips NV (Philips) ’s medical operations.
- Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
- Gain insights into various partnerships of Koninklijke Philips NV.