GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, “Egypt Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - CountryFocus”. The report is an essential source of information on analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Egypt. It identifies the key trends in the country’s healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The Egyptian pharmaceutical market was valued at EGP44.70B ($2.66B) in 2019, which is estimated to increase at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8% to EGP56.60B ($3.37B) in 2022. The market value is expected to increase further to $3.94B by 2024. The pharmaceutical market value is attributed to the growing population, increased prevalence of chronic diseases, new product development in the pharmaceutical and medical devices sector, and implementation of universal health coverage. However, currency fluctuation, generics substitution, and counterfeit medicines are barriers to the growth of the Egyptian pharmaceutical market.
- The report provides information on the healthcare, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape in Egypt, and includes:
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, comprising market size, segmentation, and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical market: Novartis, GSK, Sanofi, Pharco, and Amoun
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the medical device market: Abbott, GE Healthcare, Fresenius, Roche Diagnostics, and Alcon
- An insightful review of the COVID-19 epidemiology, COVID-19 impact and developments in healthcare market, HealthTech landscape, reimbursement and regulatory landscape, with analysis covering details of the country’s healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
- Detailed analysis of the country’s healthcare policy highlights, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the Egyptian healthcare market
Reasons To Buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Egypt’s healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Egypt’s healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors’ performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership