Our ’Morgan Stanley Wealth Management - Competitor Profile’ provides a comprehensive analysis of Morgan Stanley’s wealth operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under management. Customer targeting and service propositions are covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial institution that offers products and services to individuals, corporations, governments, and other financial companies. Headquartered in New York, it provides wealth management services through its Morgan Stanley Wealth Management (MSWM) division, which is focused mostly but not exclusively in the US.
- MSWM serves a wide range of clients, including individual investors, foundations, family offices, institutions, and government entities.
- Primarily US-focused, Morgan Stanley plans to launch a full-service wealth management unit in Canada in 2020.
- Morgan Stanley is strengthening its sustainable investment services suite to help clients make investment choices that align with their personal values. Its Investing with Impact platform had more than $34bn in client assets under management (AUM) as of December 2019.
- Morgan Stanley’s acquisition of E*TRADE Financial Corp will substantially strengthen its wealth offering. It will help expand its client base and boost its scale of business.
- The company’s focus on growing fee-based assets continues to pay off. MSWM’s AUM rose by 21% in 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for Morgan Stanley and its wealth management operations and benchmarks this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Understand MSWM’s current strategic objectives and their impact on financial performance.
- Discover MSWM’s key products and its client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about MSWM’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.