Standard Chartered is a global financial institution that provides a range of personal banking, wholesale banking, private banking, SME banking, and business banking solutions. Its portfolio of products includes savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, term deposits, credit cards, debit cards, personal loans, home loans, corporate loans, mortgages, investment products, life insurance, health and medical insurance, home insurance, and motor insurance. The company also offers transactional banking services, merger and acquisition advisory services, investment advisory services, wealth management services, Islamic banking services, private banking services, and e-banking services. It serves its customers through a network of branches and outlets across the globe. Standard Chartered is headquartered in London, the UK.
This report explores Standard Chartered’s digital transformation strategies. It provides extensive insight into its technology initiatives, covering partnerships and product launches. In addition, the report includes details of the company’s estimated ICT budget for 2020.
- Standard Chartered launched its first digital-only retail bank in Africa in March 2018.
- Standard Chartered is enhancing its open banking capabilities by collaborating with developers, fintechs, and corporations to develop improved products and services.
- In 2019, SC Ventures launched a new platform dubbed SC Ventures Fintech Bridge to connect fintech startups with the bank’s internal community.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about Standard Chartered’s fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
- Discover which technology themes are under the group’s focus.